Hey ,
Since I released my Street Fighting Mastery Program,
I've gotten requests from a lot of people who wanted only one specific part of the training: The Mental Edge.
Contained in month two of the Mastery Program, it consists of four downloadable
mp3 recordings covering the following topics:
--Situational Awareness
--Turning Fear into Agression
--Mental Training of Physical Techniques
--Dealing with Pain
Now, if you have ordered my Mastery Program, don't order this, because it, along with all my other current and future programs, is included, but, if you just want the mental training, you can get it here.
I will be back tomorrow with my next video blog, Situational Awareness, which just happens to be one of the topics that I cover in my new program, Street Fighting's Mental Edge.
Until next time, train smart and watch your back!
Christopher "Bob" Roberts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment